- (651) 259-3030
- 345 W. Kellogg Blvd. St. Paul, MN 55102
- $$$ - Moderate
- Historic - Train Depot - Library - Courthouse
- Indoor Ceremony Area
- indoor reception area
- Outdoor Ceremony Area
- Outdoor Reception Area
- Wheelchair Accessible
Where history begins.
The ideal venue for a couple with discerning tasting. The stunning Minnesota History Center, along with their renowned culinary partner, Bon Appetit, provide an exemplary experience from beginning to end while providing the perfect place for your history to begin.
Featuring versatile indoor and outdoor event space with spectacular views of the Saint Paul Cathedral, State Capital and Saint Paul Skyline, the Minnesota History Center is a stunning, contemporary venue ideal for couples with discerning taste in architecture, ambiance and service.
Mn History Center
- Great outdoor Cocktail hour space
- Great Views of downtown, capital and basillica
- don't have to reset eating space for the dance
- not a lot of options onsite for outdoor photos during the day
- guests are spread out around corners and multiple levels